An agile coach helps teams or individuals adopt and improve agile methods and practice.
- be responsible for the strategic application of agile methods within the organisation
- guide senior management to ensure successful delivery
- help people rethink and change the way they go about service development and true digital transformation
- mentor and coach teams and individuals to improve performance and efficiency
Your programme management will be managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving performance.
- manage a programme or portfolio of multiple projects to deliver business transformation
- manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- ensure delivery within the programmes time, quality and budget parameters
- protect the team to drive forward the programme aims
Your delivery manager or scrum master is responsible for:
- setting up the agile environment your team needs to build and iterate a user-centred service
- removing obstacles or blockers to progress
- helping your service team become better at autonomously organising their own work